Terms & Conditions


Mangkaja Arts Resource Agency has been operating for nearly 30 years, providing a safe, welcoming space for members to make artwork and grow their skills and expertise. We guarantee that all artwork is authentic and has been made by Mangkaja Arts Resource Agency members. All other products are also guaranteed to have been created by Mangkaja members or other aboriginal craftspeople from across the greater Fitzroy valley region.
A certificate of authenticity and artist biographies are supplied with all artwork purchases.

Payments to Artists

Mangkaja artists receive 60% from the sale of artworks in line with original agreements between members and Mangkaja Arts Resource Agency. The remaining 40% is retained by Mangkaja Arts Resource Agency as a commission on sales and is used for the ongoing operation of the art centre's facilities as well as the maintenance and upkeep of materials for our studios in order to continue supporting our artists.

Returns Policy

Mangkaja Arts wishes to ensure that our customers are happy with their purchases. If not, we welcome returns and offer refunds on the following conditions.

Customers must notify the art centre within 14 days of receiving their order if  not fully satisfied. Customers must pay the cost of returning the items to the art centre. Items must be returned in their original condition and artwork must include all of its accompanying documentation for the guarantee to apply.


All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.

Please note products delivered from Australia to countries outside of Australia may be subject to import duties and taxes due for payment at the time your shipment arrives in your country. Payment of any and all additional duties, fees and charges for customs clearance are your sole responsibility.

You agree that any and all details provided by you to Mangkaja Arts Resource Agency for the purpose of ordering or purchasing products from our website are true, accurate, current and complete and that the credit card or debit card you are using is your own and there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment.

All purchases by credit card and debit card are subject to authorisation by the card issuer. If authorisation to receive payment by the card issuer is refused, we do not accept liability for any delay in delivery or the cancellation of your order.


Information received from customers is strictly confidential. We will not pass on your personal or payment information to any third party. 

We will not ask you for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for personal details that appears to have been sent by Mangkaja Arts Resource Agency, please contact us immediately by emailing admin@mangkaja.com